ADMINISTRATION and INSTALLATION
The basis of a PLM and CAD solution is a successful installation of the components and their smooth operation.
Building Teamcenter and NX networks includes:
- Setup of CAD workstations, servers and infrastructure
- Establishment of data communication (SFTP, OFTP, …)
- Installation and configuration of the Teamcenter server and client including database server, web application server and others.
- Installation and setup of the file management system FMS
- Installation and configuration of the Translation Services Dispatcher
- Installation CAD and Visualization
- Administration of all systems on site
- Import the releases and updates
- Monitoring the operation of the entire system and individual components (more information on PLM monitoring)
- Reaction to errors and faults
- Incident management, e.g. with the supplier of the software
Trainings and Workshops
In our training courses we support you in the implementation of PLM-related topics. Our workshops are also an optimal preparation for implementing Teamcenter or various extensions.
Small extract of our trainings and individual workshops:
- Active Workspace Customizing Workshop
- Active Workspace Developer Workshop
- Teamcenter Developer Workshop
- Teamcenter Integration Framework Training
- Teamcenter Linked Data Framework Training
For further information on our trainings and to register, please contact us.
Information and Registration