Installation and Administration
The basis of a PLM and CAD solution is a successful installation of the components and their smooth operation.
Building Teamcenter and NX networks includes:
- Setup of CAD workstations, servers and infrastructure
- Establishment of data communication (SFTP, OFTP, …)
- Installation and configuration of the Teamcenter server and client including database server, web application server and others.
- Installation and setup of the file management system FMS
- Installation and configuration of the Translation Services Dispatcher
- Installation CAD and Visualization
- Administration of all systems on site
- Import the releases and updates
- Monitoring the operation of the entire system and individual components (more information on PLM monitoring)
- Reaction to errors and faults
- Incident management, e.g. with the supplier of the software